25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you are all having or about to have a fantastic day spent with family  and friends.  Blogging on holidays has been rather difficult but I thought I would just have a bit of quiet time between Christmas Lunch and our big family dinner to show you two things I got.

I had no idea what my husband was going to give me and when I opened the gift and saw this...




And this...




I was so excited!!  I have only ever had a second hand Diva Straightener which has served me well but it is now a bit passed it.  I never thought I would ever own a GHD straightener and I love the way it works.  So here is a few more pictures of my new baby! ...






I already knew what one of the gifts my parents was giving me was as I had been there when they had bought it.  It is a black and gold Review dress.




The colour and design weren't my first choice but it's a dress that really flatters and is quality.  I love it!






Thank you to every one for all the lovely gifts and love I received this Christmas.  I was so blessed and lucky!  I hope you are having a wonderful day and that you got everything you wanted.

Let me know what your favourite presents were and what made you Christmas special!  I loved catching up with my family and friends again and look forward to seeing more tonight and this week.

I'm hoping to go shopping either tomorrow or Friday so I can't wait!  Have a great week and take care in the busy season!


As always,

No comments:

Post a Comment