4 December 2013

Good&Bad of the week so far 04/12/13

It's that time of the week again...:)


"The BAD"

You know you're having a good day when you struggle to think of bad things to write about.  Being sick last week and on the weekend wasn't fantastic, but since then I've been feeling pretty good.

If I could pick one bad thing it's that I have been feeling extremely disorganised recently and very 'out-of-control' of my life.  I suppose that is quite a bad thing because it gets me super stressed.  I haven't been keeping up with my cleaning as much as I would like and haven't been as healthy as I would like.  And I know these things are mostly due to the fact I have been sick but that doesn't stop me feeling like this...
 




"The GOOD"

As mentioned before this week is going pretty good so far.  Today is 21 and sunny which in my eyes is perfect because it's lovely and warm in the sun but you don't get hot and the breeze has a slight chill on it.

Last night I had a lovely bath, read a book and burned a dusk candle.  I haven't been able to do this for awhile because (a) it's been too hot and (b) I've been too busy.  It was so relaxing and lovely.  Just before  I hopped into the bath my husband called me outside and we saw this:




  




I don't know whether you can see from the photos as they are pretty bad quality (sorry, phone photos) but it was actually a double rainbow.  I have never seen such a clear, large rainbow and I've never seen a full arc one either.  It made my night - so beautiful!

After my bath my husband and I started watching Letters to Juliet which I think it such a lovely movie.  It's a beautiful romance but has something more.  Shows you're never too old for love!




I'm looking forward to the rest of the week.  Groceries tomorrow night which I actually enjoy because it's some time out in a way for my husband and I.  We just wander around the shops for an hour getting our fortnights shopping and it's just a time to chat.  Then we might be going to the soccer on Friday night with some friends which is always fun.  I don't really like the soccer as it's not as exciting to me as footy (AFL) but I love the social side and there is nothing better than HOT JAM DOUGHNUTS... enough said!

I hope there has been more good than bad in your week so far :)  Don't forget to count your blessings and be thankful for what you have.  Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment