9 December 2013

Sometimes things don't go to plan

I had a plan for my Saturday and for once it was to do nothing.  We were going to have people stay over Friday night but they needed to go at around 9:30 am and then the rest of the day was ours.  We were going out to tea that night so we had planned for 8 hours of blank bliss :)

But sometimes things don't go to plan.  I hadn't taken it into account that we might need to get things done and so it ended up that we had a lot of boring "house" stuff to do like always.  I cooked and cleaned instead of my nothing day and ended up feeling happier than I probably would've if I'd done zip.  I now have a tidy house and a fresh start to the week which is what makes me happy.  And I look back on my weekend and I think that it was pretty good :)

This week I want to try to start being more productive with my time because I'm sick of being lazy.  I love my house being clean but can't be bothered a lot of the time.  I complain about being stressed but mostly it's my fault.  No one's life is perfect but there are a lot of people who are dealing with a whole lot more than me.  It's easy to listen to the voice in your head that tells you not to bother, that tells you it's all a waste of time.  But I'm sick of being lazy, enough is enough.




Haha wow that was a bit of a ramble, sorry about that!

In other news on Sunday I found out that I won a competition I had entered with Chi Chi Cosmetics.  The price includes the following:
Super BB Cream in your choice of shade    ($22.95)
3D Magic Lash Mascara    ($ 22.95each)
2 Viva La Diva Lipsticks    ($18.95 each)
2 Creamy Matte Liquid Lipsticks    ($16.95 each)
6 Baked Eyeshadows    ($14.95 each)



I can't wait to get the prize and I'll make sure to do a post with swatches of the products and reviews.  I've become quite a fan of Chi Chi's eyeshadow palettes so I'm looking forward to trying the baked eyeshadows.

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  Let me know if you've tried Chi Chi Cosmetics and what your favourite product is.



No comments:

Post a Comment