19 December 2013

Review: Chi Chi Cosmetics Lipsticks

In my Chi Chi Cosmetics prize pack I was given 2 Viva La Diva Lipsticks and 2 Creamy Matte Liquid Lipsticks






I received a Viva La Diva Lipstick in Stylista which is a baby doll pink:




And a Viva La Diva Lipstick in Countess which is a deep raspberry red :





Both lipsticks are matte and extremely long lasting.  I didn't remove one properly last night and it was still showing strong this morning!  The only negative I have for these lipsticks is that they are a bit drying on the lips but that can be fixed with a balm or a gloss and also the smell was a tad too chemical.  They retail at $18.95 each which is quite expensive however they are often on special.  There are 37 colours in their line at the moment.


I also received a Creamy Matte Liquid Lipstick in Crazy in Love which is a dusky rose/pink:




And a Creamy Matte Liquid Lipstick in Socialite which is a baby pink:




 I really liked these liquid lipsticks.  They offered the matte long lasting finish but also have the liquid softening feel which meant they didn't dry my lips out.  I loved Crazy in Love as it was a more natural colour.  Socialite is a very similar colour to Stylista though it's a tad more pink.  I loved the smell of these liquid lipsticks - it was very sweet.  These retail at $16.95 which is a great price for a matte liquid lipstick, many often being more pricey than that.  There are 16 colours in their line at the moment.

Stylista, Countess, Crazy in Love & Socialite (from Left to Right)

The colouring in these swatches isn't perfect; Stylista is more like Crazy in Love than it shows and Socialite is more pink.

Overall I think I would repurchase the Creamy Matte Liquid Lipsticks before the Viva La Diva Lipsticks as they are long lasting and matte like a lipstick but have the creamy quality of a gloss.



No comments:

Post a Comment