13 January 2014

Review / Have a look at: Chi Chi Baked Eyeshadows

I was going to do this post as a review but that's not really what it is.  I wanted to just show you Chi Chi's Baked Eyeshadows.  They retail for $14.95 and are beautifully pigmented as you will see in the pictures below.  I have never tried baked eyeshadow before but Chi Chi Cosmetics have impressed me with theirs.




Burning Up, I'm Every Woman, Bad Romance, Gimme Gimme A Man, Lost Without You & To The Moon And Back

Bad Romance, I'm Every Woman & Burning Up


To The Moon And Back, Lost Without You & Gimme Gimme A Man


 I love the way they have song titles as their names and on their boxes an explanation of the colour.  They have based their baked eyeshadows on records as you can see below which is a cute idea.


Sorry for the terrible photo!!  But you get the idea :)











The eye shadows are the perfect size for your makeup bag and have become a permanent addition in my makeup collection.  The turquoise and midnight blue are a tad daring for me but are such lovely colours!  The others are gorgeous neutrals that I have already gotten plenty of use out of.  My favourites are Lost Without You and Burning Up which are the shimmer shades.

Have you tried any baked eyeshadows?  What are you favourites?  I'd love to be able to try some more good ones!  Also let me know if there is any other of Chi Chi's products that you'd like to have a closer look at because I'd love an excuse to try some more ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment