21 January 2014

I can't do it

I can't do a blog post at the moment. I have tried to do a little "filler" tag post yesterday and today but still haven't completed it.  I told myself I was never going to be one of those people that simply wrote posts to have them up.  I want to mean what I write and I want writing to make me happy.  I'm sorry I haven't gotten a post up about my weekend with my sisters but I hope to have it up possibly tomorrow.  I just haven't had the time to sit down and get the pictures off my camera as I've been go go go!

So this is just a quick post to say yes I am still alive I am just not in the mood to write a post that I don't feel passionate about.  That is not why I started Thinking About April for.  I started this blog to get my thoughts out there and to review products and to send smiles out into a world that seems to be going downhill.

I hope to get more of a schedule of when I release posts and I really want to get a weekly post that I do on the same day every week about the same thing.  The thing is my life is that it is never the same week to week.  I would love it to be, but it is what it is.

So to sum up this (probably) boring post:
I will attempt to post more but ONLY if I have the inspiration as I don't want to be fake.  I have lots of exciting ideas and will try to bring them to you better and quicker and more on time :)  I'm loving this blog and I hope you are too.

Here's a random quote to tie you over until next time:
 

Let me know how your week is going and what you do to keep yourself more organised! :)
 
Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment