16 December 2013

To Buy Or Not To Buy - Curl Secret

When I first saw the Curl Secret, and what it claimed to do, I was sold.  I am terribly uncoordinated and anything that could help me to get curls easily makes me want to try it.  I saw reviews about it and youtubers using it and was convinced that it did in fact work like it said.




But then the horror reviews started and I started thinking that maybe it wasn't such a miracle machine.  Tati in her "Hot or Not" Video hated it and she generally gives the hard truths.  All of a sudden this wonder tool has turned sour on the online community and I don't know what to think.

The price doesn't worry me.  I mean it is very expensive but if it works then I think it's worth it.  Plus it's already come down about $50 from it's initial price.  It's really the thought that it may not be that magic curler that it claims to be.

My birthday is coming up and I was thinking of getting this but now I am not so sure...  Has anyone tried the Curl Secret (or similar tool) and what did you think?  Or do you have another curler that works better?

Let me know!  I'd love to hear your thoughts!



No comments:

Post a Comment