20 December 2013

Last Day of Work!!

It's the last day of work for the year and I am pumped!  I love the Christmas Break and getting 2 weeks off work makes it even better!  It's 5 days until Christmas Day and 4 until I leave for Melbourne.  Can't wait!




Today should be really busy tying up all my loose ends at work and then home to relax!  We're going to our friends later on tonight and we're going to stay over which should be lovely.  They have a pool so we are going swimming as it's stinking hot today!

I love how free and happy I feel at the moment :)  Haven't felt like this for a long while!


Just an update on blogging while I'm on holidays:

I can't promise that I'll blog every day but I will try as much as I can.  I am going to be spending time with family and relaxing so may not have a lot of time but I will still make an effort.  I can't wait to show you what I get for Christmas and to show you what I pick up in Boxing Day Sales!

I'll miss being able to regularly blog (not that I've been able to much lately - Sorry!!)  I really enjoy it.  I know I say this a lot but I have never been happier than I am at the moment.  Sharing my thoughts is such a nice way to express myself.  I've never really had hobbies or been that creative and now I have an outlet that is a hobby and means I can be creative in my own way.  I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts as much as I do writing them.

Let me know what you're doing over the Christmas Holidays :)  I'd love to know!



No comments:

Post a Comment