6 December 2013

TAG: Questions & Answers



I wasn’t tagged to do this, but I did read Zoella’s post and wanted to do my own.  I love these sort of tags!

Rules:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

2. Tag eight other un-tagged people

What is your current fashion obsession?
I absolutely ADORE anything peplum!




What is your current makeup obsession?
 I love lipsticks at the moment... especially a nice pink :)

What are you wearing today?
 A striped dress from Big W, a black cardie & black shoes with bows on them.

Hair?
It's so yuck today, up in a pony :P  Can't wait to get home and wash it!

Do you nap a lot?
 I never used to nap but now there is

Why is today special?
Because I get a night off! :)  My husband, his brother & friend are going to the soccer and I am staying home and watching TV and doing a bit of cleaning.  I love nights like this.  My brother-in-law and his wife and then staying the night later on which will be nice.

What would you like to learn to do?
I would love to learn another language.  Also would you love to be able to 'technically' sing.

What's for dinner today?
Not sure, I'm living on the edge today!  It's just me so probably just a salad as I won't really bother.  Or maybe some of my favourite Korean noodles!  YUM




What are you listening to right now?
 Imagine Dragons - On Top Of The World.  I like the song but it is played A LOT!

What is your favorite weather?
I love all different seasons/types of weather.  I love cosying up in the cold & rain but also love the warm sun.  I think 25 degrees is my ideal temperature :)

What's the last thing you bought?
 Petrol at the Petrol Station on my way to work... what a glamorous life I lead!

What are your essentials when traveling?
Mascara, Lipbalm, Shaver, Tinted Moisteriser, Clothes (obviously) and husband (to keep me company)

What's your style?
I'm still trying to figure that out myself :)

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Losing weight.  I don't gain weight I just stay the same which is extremely annoying!

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
 Didn't get tagged :)  But the person I 'stole' this tag from is hilarious!  I love watching Zoe's youtube videos and reading her blog.  Make sure you check her out!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
 I would like it to be here in Adelaide because having no mortgage would be a dream come true!

Favorite vacation spot?
Noosa :)

Name the things you cannot live without?
My faith & my family

How was your childhood?
Lovely, Happy :)

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
I was going to be corny and say my husband's hand.  But what I REALLY want at the moment is the VS Sassoon Curl Secret Hair Curler!


Isn't it beautiful? :)


What would you like to get rid of?
All the gross cochroaches & milipedes in my house at the

What are you most excited for?
Going on my next holiday :)  Which isn't even planned yet.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
 I would go somewhere in America and SHOP SHOP SHOP haha it is so much cheaper over there!  You lucky ducks!

Which countries have you visited?
 My first overseas trip was in 2007 when I was 14 and was to England and Scotland (plus Wales for a day).  I loved it there, it was like a fairytale, so beautiful!  We mainly stayed in the country which was lovely though we did have a day trip to London.
At the end of 2008 I went to New Zealand which was beautiful and not to far away :)
Last year I went to Canada and America for my brother's wedding.  We went in Summer so had humidity instead of snow unfortunately.  I want to go back at the end of this year!


I tag all of you to do this Questions & Answers post.  I'd love to read your posts so make sure you comment with a link to your blog so that I can :)


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment