22 November 2013

Review: Irresistibly Smooth Body Souffle - NIVEA

A few weeks ago I got sent a sample of Nivea's Irresistibly Smooth Body Souffle.  I signed up to 'my NIVEA' to enter a competition a while ago and so received the sample.  I think that was fantastic to send out samples without us having to request them - Go Nivea! 



Sorry about the cropping on these photos, I could not get it to save properly.  Next time I will try a white background :P


I have never tried a Body Souffle before so wasn't really sure how to use it but I presumed it was similar to body lotion.  I have really dry skin and so I'm ready to try anything that might help me. My arms are probably the driest/roughest part of my so I decided to try it there as it was only a sample size and not big enough to cover everywhere :)




My initial thought was that I loved the consistency of the product.  Too often lotions are thick and feel like a layer on the skin but this was nothing like that.  The cream glided onto the skin and was absorbed almost instantly.  My arms felt instantly soft and I didn't feel like I had to sit for 5 minutes flapping my arms to get them dry.

I am always dubious of the "Long Lasting" claims on packets but these product really rang through.  I applied the cream Tuesday night after my shower and can still feel the effects on my arms.  They say for best results apply daily and I can only imagine how soft my arms would feel if I was to do that.


NIVEA-Irresistibly-Smooth-Souffle
Photo off Nivea Website, RRP $9.99 for 300ml.

I am a big fan of this product and for the low price will most likely purchase it.  Good job Nivea!










No comments:

Post a Comment