15 November 2013

Friday Fun 15/11/13

I have decided to start a weekly post that will happen on a Friday called "Friday Fun".  On Fridays I am often just waiting for the weekend and want a little laugh or cute quote thought to get me through the day.  So that's what these posts will be.  Enjoy... :)

The Best "To Do List" I've Ever Read

I saw this picture as a photo on Tanya Burr's Instagram last week.  She didn't have the complete list so I googled it and found it:


I don't know who wrote it but nonetheless it is HILARIOUS.  While googling I found a come additions I thought were worth mentioning:

11.  Become a teacher.  Make a test where every answer is "C".  Enjoy the show.
12.   Buy a horse and name it "Oscar Takes The Lead".  Enter it in horse races.

13.  Invite someone into your office, turn around in your office chair and say "I've been expecting you..."

14.  Put blue Gatorade in a Windex bottle. Drink it in public.

15.  Buy four pigs. Paint 1, 2, 3, and 5 on each pig. Let them loose in a mall and watch security try to find number 4.

16.  Take mentos and freeze into ice cubes. Put the ice cubes into your friend’s soda. After five minutes their drink will randomly explode.

17.  Buy CD of ice cream truck music. Drive down the street blasting it. Watch kids get disappointed. 

18.  Go trick-or-treating on April fool’s day.

19.  Jump into a taxi and scream “Follow that car!”

20.  Walk into Sea World with a fishing pole.


I wish I had the courage to actually do these kind of things in real life.  I would love someone to do them to me.  The world needs more of this kind of humour; maybe then it would be a happier place.





 PS:  I don't understand Number Seven??  Does anyone else? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment