24 February 2014

My Makeup Collection: MASCARA

I love mascara.  If I had to survive forever with only one product it would be mascara.  So many people out there would choose foundation or at least concealer but even though I don't have perfect skin it doesn't bother me as much.  Mascara lengthens and thickens your eyelashes and immediately makes your eyes look bigger.  They say that a person's eyes are the window to their soul... I don't know about that but I do know that I love the way mascara makes my eyes look.

I though I could do a few of these type posts with my collections of different types of products (eg:  lipsticks, glosses, bb creams, etc.)  I love having a nosey of people's makeup collections and this will be my blog version :)

So here are the mascaras I currently have in my collection:   I have put them in order of my 'favourite to my "I never use this" Mascara (running from left to right).





 1.  Napoleon Perdis Mascara - this one came as a freebie with In Style Magazine and I love it!  It's my only high-end mascara and has made me really want to try more of their range.
2. Revlon Photoready 3D Volume - this mascara is my only tubular mascara which means the mascara creates a tube around the lash rather than sticking to it.  This means it's super easy to remove and also defines the lashes a lot better.  I love this mascara!
3.  Chi Chi 3D Magic Lash - I keep meaning to do a review on this product.  I received it in my prize from Chi Chi Cosmetics and it is my every day mascara.  I love what it does to my lashes!
4.  Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black - This was one of the first mascaras I ever bought and it always finds it's way back into my collection.  It is cheap and awesome!
5.  Maybelline The Falsies in Blackest Black - I have seen this mascara all over YouTube and the blogger-sphere!  And it definetely lives up to the hype!  The only thing I'm not the biggest fan of is the brush shape.
6.  Model Co Fat Lash - I got this for free for answering a survey on their website.  I was more impressed than I thought I would be but don't reach for it that often.
7.  Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara - This mascara takes me too long to make it look good.  If I don't focus it clumps and I don't really like the fat tube.
8.  NYC Big Bold Mascara - I have no idea why I bought this mascara or why I still have it.  I don't like the fat plastic brush & I don't know the brand.  I'm going to chuck this one as soon as I get home :)


A close up of the wands :)  Ooh I feel like Harry Potter! haha

What is your favourite mascara?  Let me know because I LOVE trying new ones!  Also if you have a makeup collection on your blog or YouTube channel link it below... as I said, I'm nosey! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment