27 February 2014

Bella Box February 2014 - What I got




February was my first month to get the subscription box Bella Box and I was so excited!  Every month there is a theme for the box and this month's was Red Carpet Ready which meant the box would be full of things that would help prepare you for a red carpet... or just make you feel glam.  Each box contains at least 5 deluxe samples and it costs $15.00 per month.




Each month there is a sneak peak on Facebook and this month we saw that there would be Burts Bees & Aveda in the boxes.  I didn't get either brand in my box but I wasn't too fussed either way.  If you haven't read my chatty post from yesterday I plan to do 2 posts per Bella Box.  The first is just to show you what I got and how much the box was worth with photos of each product.  The second post will contain swatches & reviews and will come a week or so after the first as I will need to test every product.



(Side Note:  I wasn't heaps impressed with the way my box was presented, I know it doesn't really matter but I like good presentation.  It just looks like it was thrown in there which made my first impression of the box a bad one).


So without further babble I will show you what I got in my box...  Enjoy :)




 You get a card which has all the products on it with the recommended retail prices and some information about the product and where you can buy it.



1.  Romy Eucalyptus & Lemongrass Body Lotion  -  Green
Cost: RRP per 300ml $29.99.  I got a 12ml sample which is worth $1.20.



2.  Om She Aromatherapy Liquid Eye Liner Pot  -  Colour
This is a full Size Sample!  It costs $13.95.


Please excuse my gross fingers & nails ;)

3.  Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner  -  Cult
Cost: RRP per 30ml $30.95.  I got a 15ml sample which is worth $15.48 and it was a half size sample.



4.  John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Intense After-Colour Conditioner  -  Essential
Cost: RRP per 150ml $16.99.  I got a 50ml sample which is worth $5.66.
 



5.  Om She Aromatherapy Wash Away Milk Cleanser  -  Essential
Cost: RRP per 125ml $12.95.  I got a 30ml sample which is worth $3.11.



BONUS  Swisspers Naturals Aloe Daily Moisturiser SPF 15
Cost:  RRP per 300ml $29.99.  The bonus sample was 5ml which is worth $0.50.



And that is the contents of my February 2014 Bella Box!


Total Box Value = $39.90


 Overall I was pretty happy with the box and the products that I received.  As you can see above the box value more than doubles what I paid which is awesome!  I don't want to go into the products too deeply as the review post is coming however I am really looking forward to drying the pore refiner and milk cleanser!

What did you guys get in your Bella Box?  Let me know and make sure to link your blog posts because as I've said before I am super nosey and love to see what everyone gets!







No comments:

Post a Comment