17 February 2014

Beauty or Lifestyle Blog?

I've been thinking lately about my blog and what I really want it to be.  I love beauty and reviewing products however when I first started this blog I really wanted to write chatty posts as well.  This is where YOU the one reading this comes in!  :)  What do YOU want to read?  I know that I won't stop doing beauty reviews and I won't stop the occasional chatty posts but I'd love to know what YOU guys think I should focus most of my attention on.

This blog was never about getting followers it was a place for me to be able to express myself which is what it is at the moment.  But now I have realised that people are reading it... not a lot of people, but enough :)  It makes me excited and proud that there are people out there that want to read what I am writing.

Whenever I go to buy a product I always look it up online to see what people say and if I can't find a review about it then 9 times out of 10 I won't purchase it.  I wanted my blog to be one that people trusted in my reviews because I will tell you the truth!

So I'd love it if you would let me know what you like reading!  Or simply drop by and say hello :)  You have no idea how happy it makes me to know that you are reading and that I may be helping you in someway.   Let me know if you guys are writing a blog as I love finding new ones especially Australian ones but I love the international ones too!




No comments:

Post a Comment