9 October 2014

What's in my Bag? Lip Products!

I am feeling super unmotivated today...  I just can't get into the groove of things (is that even a saying?) and it's an amazing day outside so all I want to do is go out!  I always get like this after  a long weekend... I feel like short weeks (this one is a 4 day week in Adelaide) always feel so much longer than 5 day weeks.

Soooo I thought I'd do a what's in my bag as far as lip products are concerned.  I always carry way more than I need however that being said I don't have that many to show you today.  These photos were taken with my phone on my desk so they're nothing flashy... but enjoy anyway :)




1.  Lucas Pawpaw Ointment
2.  Rimmel  Lashting Finish by Kate Moss in 07
3.  Natio Lip Colour in Eden
4.  L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Velvet Rose (378)
5.  Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Notting Hill Nude (720)
6. Maybelline Baby Lips in Berry Crush




These lipsticks/balms are some of my favourites (as you can see) and I never seem to take them out of my handbag... even when I do they seem to appear back in there :)

What lipsticks/balms do you carry in your handbag?  I love the pinks/nudes!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment