24 October 2014

Pinterest Friday 24/10/2014 | Thinking About April

Pin Pin Pin...  I love it!  This week I thought I'd show you a few outfits that I've been loving at the moment.  We're in Spring at the moment in Australia so a lot of these are probably a bit more warmer weather styles but they are beautiful anyway.  I love wearing dresses and skirts that are flowy but then cinch in at the waist so that it doesn't look dumpy.  My favourite is definetely the first one...  I need to find this dress!!

Enjoy... :)


Stylish and Comfy Outfits (29) 

Found here.



Found here.



Found here.


I hope you enjoyed a few of the pins I found this week.  I've been a bit stressed this week so Pinterest has been my "calm down" thing.  What have you been loving on Pinterest lately?


Take Care,



No comments:

Post a Comment