23 October 2014

My Brain Can't Think Of A Title | Thinking About April

After nearly two weeks of being on and off sick... bleurghh I know... I am finally back.  Well sort of.  And then this morning when trying to get my photos off my memory card, via my laptop, my USB broke... like literally when I pulled it out of the computer the bit that goes into the computer seperated from the plastic part... SO annoying!  So now I have a whole lot of posts I can't write. :(

I was away in Melbourne to visit my family last weekend and then I'm going to Mildura this weekend for an engagement party so I haven't had a lot of time to go shopping or to really do anything apart from work and sleep at the moment.  But hopefully if I can get another USB today then I can write a whole lot of posts tomorrow and get them scheduled for next too so you get a whole lot more of Thinking About April.  I've been a bit disappointed with myself lately as I haven't been writing as many posts as I would like at all...  But I think what I'll do is start doing scheduled posts more often and not schedule them for every day but have them every Monday and Wednesday and then write a random/chatty Pinterest Friday blog on Fridays.  That seems a bit more manageable and means that even if I write a whole lot of content you're not swamped with it for a week and then get nothing for the next two.  Let me know your thoughts on this as I'm always interested to what you think :)

As far as my Chi Chi Palettes posts are concerned I probably won't be able to get those pictures taken until next week so those posts probably won't until the first Tuesday of November so make sure you look out for those... I'm really excited about them!  You can check out the original post here.

Let me know if you have any ideas on future posts you'd like to see including products you'd like reviewed or even tags you've seen around!  I'd like to start writing a bit more about my upcoming trip to America & Canada so you'll probably see a bit more about that soon :)  Exciting times!!  Just counted and there's only 87 days until I leave!  Eeeep!! So exciting :)

I hope you've all had a lovely week so far and, if you're in Australia, have been enjoying the AMAZING weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment