25 April 2014

Quick & Easy Moisturisers (Time Saving)








Recently I have tried two different types of moisturisers that are both marketed as time saving and effective.  I thought I would do two reviews in one and let you know which I preferred and which I would buy next.

We'll start with...

Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser - Dry Skin Repair


Intensive Care Dry Skin Spray & Go Moisturiser



I got this product in a prize from Coles and I am so happy that I did!  It retails at $9.99 (AU) and comes in a 190g spray bottle.  You can get two other varieties however I have only tried the dry skin variety.  This product smells like melons and just makes you feel so fresh.  You literally just hold the bottle about 30cms from your body and spray everywhere lightly.  Then quickly rub it in and you're good to go!  I have noticed difference in my skin since using especially on my dry areas (elbows, legs).  I love the smell (trust me, it's amazing!) and it's also great how you can lock the lid so no product comes out while you are travelling.


The second product I tried was the...

Nivea's In Shower Rich Body Lotion Skin Conditioner - Very Dry Skin

In shower_Skin_Conditioner_Dry Skin


I originally got a sachet sample of this and really liked it and wanted to try it again so purchased the full size.  This one retails for $7.99 (AU) and comes in a 400ml squeezy bottle so is cheaper.  The concept behind this moisturiser is that you wash yourself in the shower then apply this all over and then wash it off.  This is meant to save you the time of having the dry and then apply moisturiser.  Now when I originally tried this moisturiser I really enjoyed but now not so much.  It's so strange as I usually love Nivea products but this one was a bit of a miss for me.  I have quite dry skin and this one made me feel a bit greasy.  I don't like the way you have to squeeze the tube to get it out because I am (extremely) weak and struggle with it every time.  I will finish this body lotion however won't repurchase it.

The Verdict: 

Overall I would say that I definitely repurchase the Vaseline Spray On over the Nivea In Shower moisturiser.  With the first I saw results straight away whereas the latter hasn't really done anything.  I was actually rooting for the Nivea one because I love the brand (and it's cheaper lol).  But Vaseline won it for me this time.

Let me know if you've tried any time saving moisturisers either that I've listed here or if you have any others for me to try/review!







No comments:

Post a Comment