15 April 2014

Getting Paid to Lose Weight

I was reading an article yesterday on iVillage yesterday and it got me thinking.  (Link).  It was all about a lady who really wanted to lose weight and as an incentive her husband said that when she reached her goal weight she would get $1000 from their tax return to use to buy new clothes for herself.  And I thought it was great!  I know how hard it is to get those last few kilos off and also I understand not wanting to buy new clothes until you reach your goal.

I mentioned it to my husband last and we have decided that we are going to do this too!  Haha it sounds hilarious but I think it may work.

So here is the plan...  Every kilo (2.20462 pounds) I will get $10.00 to put in a jar.  Once I have lost 10 kilos I get to go SHOPPING!!!  Plus I get an extre $200.00 dollars :)  Eeeepp!  I can't wait!

I will keep you updated and we'll see if this works...



Have you found something that helps with your weightloss journey?  Give me tips! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment