4 April 2014

Sometimes you just need a week off...

Hi Guys, I know I haven't blogged much recently but I have really been in need of a week off.  It's that time of the year that Summer turns into Autumn/Winter and days get shorter.  And I hate this time of year!  It's not that I don't like Autumn & Winter... I actually love it when the leaves start to change and it gets colder.  But what I don't like is how tired I get while my body works out that the season is changing.  I don't like saying goodbye to Summer and Day Light Savings and all my happy holiday memories.

So I have had a week off to just be by myself and struggle through these changes.  I will be back next week with a few exciting posts and hopefully two posts up on my new blog!  (which if you haven't followed yet it is learningtwocook.blogspot.com.au - haha shameless plug!)

So I will leave you with a postive... what I AM looking forward to about Autumn/Winter...

1.  The leaves changing to beautiful colours that give me the urge to learn to paint.
2.  Watching the rain or driving in the rain in the country
3.  Long relaxing baths
4.  Getting cosy on the couch or snuggling with the hubby under a warm blanket
5.  Walks with my love in the rain or kicking leaves



What are YOU looking forward to about Autumn & Winter?  I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I will talk to you next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment