28 April 2014

My Eyebrow Routine

So I have finally updated my eyebrow routine to something I am really happy with and I wanted to share it with you.  I have really thick long eyebrows which is currently good as it's in fashion but it does mean I need to get them done quite often.  I choose to wax my eyebrows and I do it at a salon because I am terrible at that sort of thing.  I get underneath my brows waxed because I get a lot of stray hairs growing and need to redefine my shape and then ask them to trim the top.  This way the natural shape of the brow remains and they don't become skinny snakes instead of eyebrows.

STEP ONE

To begin my eyebrow routine I use my Manicare Slant Tweezers - Gold Tipped and pluck any stray hairs appearing beneath my brows out.  Just use your favourite tweezers to do this step as the brand/type doesn't really matter.

STEP TWO

Next I brush through my brows with my Revlon Double Ended Eyebrow Brush which has a spooley on one end and a comb & a brush on the other end.  I just do this step to get the natural shape of my brows and to get them all going the right direction.  This also shows me where I need to fill in my brows.

 

STEP THREE

Once my brows are where I want them, using the brown end of the Nyx Eyebrow Push-Up Bra pencil I draw little strokes onto my brows.  Generally I only draw where there is thin areas on my brows because (as I've said about a million times) I want them looking natural.
 If I have made any mistakes/harsh, obvious lines I just brush through my brows again with the spooley end of my brush and it will soften out the lines.

STEP FOUR

 I then run my  Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel in Clear wand through my brows to hold them in place throughout the day.  Make sure you use a light with this type of product as you don't want them to look obviously crispy or there to be any globs in them.


I then use the highlight colour on my Nyx Eyebrow Push-Up Bra pencil under my brows and in the inner corner of my eye.  I draw it on and then blend it out with my ring fingers.  I love this end of the pencil as it is so creamy and glides on like a dream!


If you would like another post on my favourite products to fill in my brows let me know as I have used a couple of different ones in the past.  Obviously this is currently my favourite but I love the others too!  Also let me know if you have tried any great brands/products to fill in your brows as I am always looking for ways to make my routine even better!




No comments:

Post a Comment