14 April 2014

Bella Box March 2014 - Reviews

This review post is super late and I am sorry ;)  Life has been so so crazy and I have barely had time to use my regular products, let along review new ones.  That said I figure I need to get this post up ASAP as my new one should be waiting at my door when I get home!


I loved the new Tiffany blue Bella Box this month and look forward to using them for storage in the future.  Now on with what was inside :)



1.  ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick in Matte or Cream Matte  -  Colour
 I don't wear red lipstick so when I picked up the tube and saw it was red I was extremely disappointed especially as I had put pinks on my 'beauty profile'.  That said I was still willing to try it and this is what I thought.  Let's start with the packaging - it is extremely tacky.  I know I sound like a negative nelly but I am not going to praise something that isn't worth it.  The colour was a bright fire engine red but the lipstick itself dragged a bit on the lips unfortunately.  I don't think I'll be using this :(



2.  St Tropez Gradual Tan Medium/Dark  -  Cult

 Another product I don't usually use - Boo :(  I don't tan!  That said I still tried the product.  I like the consistency of this tan but I didn't notice any change so must not have put it on enough or washed too soon?  I don't know!  Any tips?

3.  Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Daytime Treatment  -  Cult

This was a bit of a meh product for me because though I was really excited to try it, it didn't really seem to do anything for me?  That said I am always keen to try new skin care so not too negative on this one :)

4.  Wotnot Facial Wipes for Oily/Sensitive Skin  -  Green

 I had never tried these wipes and I LOVED them!  I loved the smell and the way they took my makeup off extremely easily... even my eye makeup!  I still used my cleansing water but these are nice when you can't be bothered :)  I will definitely be repurchasing this!

5.  Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner  -  Essential

 Wow!  There was such bad hype about this on the facebook page!  Now I was skeptical about using this when I got it as a sample to review earlier in the year but I gave it a go and loved it!  It really did what it said it should and made my hair light and full of volume!  I will definitely be repurchasing this too!

BONUS  Natralus Paw Paw Pure Gel
 As this was a bonus (and just a foil packet) my husband used it when he got sunburnt and really nothing special just a normal paw paw gel.  Nice but nothing special :)


Overall I liked my box but I didn't love it.  I won't use 2 of the items which makes it really not worth the money :(  Hopefully this next box is better and from the glimpses I've seen already I think it may be!  Keep up the good work Bella Box!



Next month's sneak peaks have already come out with the possibility of 2 items from Burts Bees and also some makeup items.  I can't wait to get my goodies for next month already!


What did you guys think of March's Bella Box?  Did you get any different products or have you got any tips on using the products better?  Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment