1 April 2014

New Blog

So for those of you who have not heard I have started a new blog called Learning 2 Cook.  I have been cooking for my husband & I for 2 years now and really want to start experimenting more so that I feel more comfortable entertaining.  Every fortnight I plan to cook 2 new recipes:  a sweet and a savory dish.

The blog is currently very basic but I hope to be able to work on it so that can become something special.  This may take some time though as I work full time and then need to cook & clean when I get home.  I plan the recipes up with step by step instructions and photos along with a review of the recipe.  I also will share my tips on how to find good recipes and what cook books & magazines are my favorites.

I know that Thinking About April is a beauty review/lifestyle blog but I hope that some of you will be interested in the "foodie" aspect of my life too :)  I have already cooked my first recipe and it was a hit so I can't wait to share it with you (and finish the leftovers tonight!)

Let me know if you have any recipes I should try or if you have any blog posts/tags you'd like to see on this blog :)





No comments:

Post a Comment