25 March 2014

Bella Box March 2014 - What I got



My March Bella Box came the other day and I was really looking forward to it.  I had heard that your second one would always be better than your first because if you sign up late in the month you just get the leftovers.  Every month there is a theme for the box and this month's was Beauty Diaries which meant the box would be full of things that are some of Bella Box's favourites as well as somebeauty secrets of the stars.  Each box contains at least 5 deluxe samples and it costs $15.00 per month.



Each month there is a sneak peak and this month we saw that everyone would be getting a full size ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick which was pretty exciting.  We also saw a Dermalogica product and when the pictures of boxes being packed came out we saw that Pantene would also be a brand in some boxes.




Most exciting was the brand new baby blue packaging Bella Box introduced this month.  The new boxes are a good quality box with which dots covering it and a white BB emblem on the top.  I adore these new boxes and look forward to using them as storage in the future!



1.  ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick in Matte or Cream Matte  -  Colour
Cost: RRP $16.95.  Full Size Sample!




2.  St Tropez Gradual Tan Medium/Dark  -  Cult
Cost: RRP per 200ml $33.95.  I got a 30ml sample which is worth $5.09.




3.  Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Daytime Treatment  -  Cult
Cost: RRP per 60ml $27.50.  I got a 15ml sample which is worth $6.88.




4.  Wotnot Facial Wipes for Oily/Sensitive Skin  -  Green
Cost: RRP per 25 wipes $7.95.  I got a 5 wipes which is worth $1.59.




5.  Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner  -  Essential
Cost: RRP per 350ml $7.99 each.  I got two 40ml samples which are both worth $0.91 each.





BONUS  Natralus Paw Paw Pure Gel
Cost:  RRP per 75g $9.95.  The bonus sample was 5ml which is worth $0.66.




And that was the contents of my March 2014 Bella Box!


Total Box Value = $32.99

I'm not sure about this box.  I know I will use 4 out of the 6 items in the box but unfortunately I won't use the red lipstick or the tan.  I have don't fake tan at all but will try it so I can review it properly for you :)  The lipstick just isn't a colour I wear which is so annoying but oh well you win some and lose some :)  That means the value of the box that I will actually use is $10.95 which sort of makes me not like this box as much as last month's.  Hopefully next month's will be better!


 What did you guys get in your Bella Box?  Let me know and make sure to link your blog posts because I'd love to see them :)  I've gotten addicted to finding new blogs!

Stay tuned for the review part of March's Bella Box!


No comments:

Post a Comment