18 March 2014

Importance of a Ring

This post is going to be a slightly random one but it's really in my thoughts today.
Last night while moisturising my hands I took of my wedding & engagement rings and forgot to put them back on...  And I hate it!  I hate the feeling of my ring finger missing those two rings.  Out of habit when I'm stressed I rub the back of the rings with my thumb and I can't do that :(  Haha this may seem like such a stupid little thing but to me it's big!  I hate not wearing them and I know that the first thing I will do when I get home is run to the table and put them back on.



You see to me the importance of the rings we wear is very great.  I wear my wedding ring with pride, loving the fact that I can show the world that I am completely committed and in love with my husband!  I know that not every one will agree with me but that's ok :) 

Today has been terrible so far but I suppose that means it must be up from here!  Can't wait to get home, straighten my hair and reapply my make-up.  Somehow that always makes me feel better :)

Hope you are all having a lovely day!






No comments:

Post a Comment