16 July 2014

Mini Swisspers/Rimmel Haul

A little while ago I bought a few things and I thought I'd share them with you... :)




1.  Swisspers Make-Up Pads - 80 pack
Before these I was using $2 for 200 makeup pads that fell apart so these were a welcome relief.  As the packet says these are strong but still very soft.  I use these with my Garnier Micellar Water to wash off my eye makeup and they work just fine :)

2.  Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - Fancy
I bought this lipstick because of how much I enjoyed my Notting Hill Nude one (read review here).  However I didn't enjoy this colour at all.  I'll write a separate review on that one at a later date.

3.  Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - Brown
As you may have noticed I have recently become enjoying doing my eyebrows and I am continually searching for the perfect way of doing them/the perfect colour for them.  I like the colour and I like how the pencil is quite hard so the strokes look quite natural.  The little brushy on the end is actually quite useful too to tone down the look.

4.  Swisspers Naturals Cucumber Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes - 4 packs of 5 wipes
 These are probably cheaper to buy in a bigger pack but they were on special at Woolworths (as was everything else) so I got them like this.  I like being able to chuck a mini pack into my handbag for on the go!


And that was all the things I got in my mini Swisspers & Rimmel haul!  Let me know if you enjoy this kind of post and I will make sure to do more like it!  ... any excuse to go shopping ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment