21 July 2014

Heart Broken

Recently during the world cup I started watching a TV show called The Paradise because my husband was OBSESSED with the soccer!  And pretty soon I became obsessed with this show!  There is nothing better than discovering a show when there it's been out for a while because then you don't have to wait for the next week for another episode.  And because I liked the show so much I decided to look it up on Facebook and like the page, etc.  And that is when I found out that it stopped after season two.

Heart. Broken.  :( 

 There are 8 episodes in both seasons and they go for about an hour long.  I've got 5 episodes to go and I'm savoring every moment.  Haha I'm acting like this show has changed my life... it hasn't... I'm being very melodramatic.  However I really like this show and its' characters.  Not sure if it would be for everyone but it's definitely for me!

"An intoxicating love story set in England's first department store in the 1870s"  - yup, right down my alley!  I just love the love story and the intrigue!



Let me know if you've watched this show and if you liked it too!  Or if you have any suggestions on shows I could watch.. hopefully ones that have a few seasons to catch up on because that's more fun! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment