11 August 2014

Review: Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls Blush



 I had always wanted to try the brand Physicians Formula and so when I came across the stand in my local Priceline I knew I had to get something.  I have never been overly into blush as I naturally have quite red cheeks so I decided to pick up one of their Mineral Glow Pearls Blushers in Natural Pearl. They retail for $21.95a pop so aren't the cheapest blush here in Australia.






When you flip up the blush you get a mirror and a little brush.  This makes it a good product to take on the go.  I have never used the little brush so can't comment on, it just looks like your normal brush that comes free with blushes.







This blush is highly pigmented and so only a touch is needed.  I really enjoy this blush when I'm wearing a full face of makeup (foundation, primer, etc) because it really adds something extra.  When I'm only wearing BB cream I usually will use something a bit more natural as this is quite bright.

I really like the packaging and the pigmentation of this blush however for me it's not an everyday colour.  It is quite expensive though the colour payoff in a way makes it worth the money.  Let me know if you've tried this blush and what you thought!  Or if you have any other Physicians Formula products I need to try :)











No comments:

Post a Comment