26 May 2015

Life Changing

Our life is changing and I love it.  After a really hard year in 2014 I am extremely excited to write the following words...  I am pregnant.  On Sunday I past the 16 weeks mark, something I thought would never come.  At the end of last year my husband and I lost our first baby at 13 weeks.  We turned up at our ultrasound and the baby was there but no heartbeat.  That was one of the hardest days of our lives.  Losing our first baby has made this second pregnancy really hard so far.  Everyday I wonder whether my baby is even still there as I'm not showing or feeling anything yet.  I worry about becoming too attached to this baby in case I lose it too.  I was waiting to post anything on here until my appointment tomorrow night just in case I didn't hear a heartbeat and then I realised I was being ridiculous.  I have a baby inside of me that I love and am excited about it and I need to have faith that it will all be ok... and if it isn't all ok that I'll get through it.

So.... BUN IS IN THE OVEN!  And my husband and I are so happy and excited about beginning this next chapter in our lives.  I am due on the 8th of November but, as everyone has told me, bubs will come when he/she is ready.  I look forward to taking you all on this journey with us!!!  

Let me know if you have any tips for this first-time-mumma :) Trust me, I'll need a lot of them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment