25 May 2015

Lust Have It - March 2015

Long time no blog.  So much has happened in my life lately which I will update you shortly.  But not now... because Lust Have It March finally came!  There was some serious delay with delivery for the March bag that it only just came on the 18th of May.  Because of this Lust Have It have decided to cancel their April box so they can get May back on track.  Good plan Lust Have It!  This month's products came in a shiny black parcel/box thing with hot pink tissue paper instead of the regular hot pink makeup bag.  To be honest I didn't mind the different packaging as it felt a bit higher-end and meant I don't have yet another identical bag to put in my spare room.

So let's get on with what we got...


$22.00  Model Co BB Plus Cream in Light - I really like getting foundations and BB creams in beauty boxes because then you don't have to fork out money when you really don't know whether you like it or not.  I was very happy that this cream was in light!

$8.18  Appelles Hair Care Duo Pack:  Blackseed Shampoo & Tamanu Conditioner - Another product I love getting in beauty boxes because it means I don't have to buy it myself.  I'm not someone that buys special shampoo and conditioners but I do love trying new ones.  This was a good sample size too!  Perfect for traveling :) 

$4.36  Uriage Tolederm Hydra-Soothing Cream - This is one of those samples that I tuck away for a cosy night in and then use up and never think about again.  I'm not good at buying fancy creams... just give me a nice moisturiser and I'm good to go.

Uriage Tolederm Soothing Cleansing Water - Similar to the sample before I will use this and I'll probably enjoy it but won't use it again.  Still I do like receiving these samples.

$1.62  Urban Skin Care Tonic Hand & Body Cleanser - I've received an Urban Skin Care moisturiser in Lust Have It before and I really loved the smell so I'm looking forward to giving this a go and seeing if I like it.  This is another really good sized sample.

$ 9.95 Lonvitalite C4 Coconut Milk Hydrating & Nourishing Face Mask - I never really notice the difference when using these and I always just feel like a kid in a mask when wearing them.  But I will give this ago on my next night in and see if it's life changing.  Yet another fantastic sample!

Total month's value = approximately $46

Lateness aside this was a great month for Lust Have It!  Hopefully this is a sign of great things to come and I know I can't wait to get May's bag/box!  The box wasn't worth as much as some other months however I actually think this month's box was one of my favourites as I'll actually use all the products.

If YOU would like $5.00 off your first month's Lust Have It Women's Beauty Box simple enter the code THINKAPRIL at the checkout and your first bag will only cost you $14.95!




 Let me know what beauty boxes you guys are subscribed to and what you thought of your boxes.  Also as always let me know if there are any products you'd like individual reviews on and I'd love to do them for you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment