17 February 2015

Another Update | Thinking About April

So I've been away from this blog for a long time and finally I am ready to come back.  I'm not saying that I'll be a super organised blogger because, let's face it, that will probably never happen.  But I am ready to start writing posts again.  In December something shattering happened to my husband & I, something I may write about one day but now is not the time.  All of a sudden writing about beauty boxes, my upcoming holiday and my makeup collection didn't seem important.  It almost seemed wrong.  So I stopped.

But I am back, feeling a lot better and ready for some outlet from life's busy-ness!

I got back from my trip to America & Canada on Friday and have gotten back into work and it is crazy!  I might share some photos on here of some of the amazing places we visited!  I ended up not buying as much as I thought I would (because I realised there was so much I didn't need) but will show you what I did get.  I celebrated my 22nd birthday in New York City which was lovely.  I am officially ancient... haha :)  I actually managed to keep a diary and a budget the whole time which I am proud of, usually I don't manage to finish those type of things.  We spent an amazing week with my brother and sister-in-law and shared so many great memories.

So now time to start a new year properly.  Let me know what you want to see on Thinking About April this year.  I'd love to know your favourite types of posts!  I hope to get back and do some of the ones I promised and didn't deliver on like the Chi Chi Palettes reviews and makeup collection posts.  We've bought a "big girl's camera" so the photos should be better in quality which is exciting!  I like the idea of having a hobby like this blog that I am actually trying hard on... I think it would be good for me.  Just writing about it makes me excited :)

I hope you are all having a lovely week and I look forward to writing again soon!!


As always,



No comments:

Post a Comment