26 February 2015

A quote that makes me happy

A quote that I really love is the following by A. A. Milne:


Promise me you'll always remember: you're braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. - Christopher Robin :D


Something about this quote just makes me happy whenever I read it, whatever mood I'm in.  It's a reminder in the times when we might put ourselves down, or someone may do that to us, that we are better than we or they might believe!

Just a quick little post to hopefully cheer you up!  I'm having one of those weeks where every day I wake up and really feel like chucking a sicky.  Luckily it's finally Friday!!!

Let me know your favourite quotes that cheer you up when you're having an off day :)  And have a fabulous weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment